Monday, April 5, 2010

The past 3 days

It was so monotonous in the first two days.I almost didn't move out of my room in addition to go to the toliet or eat.In the first day, I watched 4 moives which made me a little bit headache.I regret wasting too much time on these terrible moives.But regretfulness makes no sense.So I plan to make the most of the left two days.People's wishes are always wonderful,but wondeful wishes are always broken soon.When I woke up at 10:30am.An evil thought occured to me."It was unfortunately to choose those several disliked moives,why not give myself some more chances?" Unfortunately,I turned on my computer...


I don't want to talk something more about my second day.It was awful .I never found a way to kill time such easy,but I did find it that day.Three worse moive ate my second valuable holiday.

To be continue...

(154words)

No comments:

Post a Comment