Sunday, March 28, 2010

I just want to talk something about heritage day.It was an amazing party that I had never experienced before.Because in our culture,people seldom hold this kind of party.There are 3 reasons that I love this party.Firstly,the party gather in various dishes from all over the world.It must be a delightful that we can enjoy a large amount of free food in one day.With music playing,people immerse in gourmet food.Secondly,students range between EAP1 and EAP3.We have the chance to communicate with each other on culture diffience and any topics we like.Lastly,we have a afternoon for rest.In other words,we don't need to be seated,do what we used to do as usual.It was a special day with something new,not stable.
It must be the most boring blogger I have never written.Forget it~ (155words)

2 comments:

  1. This blog post is not boring at all! I really enjoyed reading what you thought about Heritage Day. I thought it was a great party too. I really enjoyed tasting the Cantonese Noodles that your group made. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good topis liang
    i was going to write about it, but now i think i will write about something alse.
    ^-^

    ReplyDelete