Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just write..

I nearly forget to update my blogger.I am thankful that Scott remind me.It is 7 am right now,this is a special day due to I woke up so early.I went shopping yesterday.I was too tired to review my grammar.I decided to get a huge sleep.Now I am energetic to blog.
I feel a little homesick recently.I don't konw why this emotion could be so strong.All this feeling came to me since I was determined to go back to China after this semester for a short break.I miss Chinese food ,crowded streets and people everywhere.It is true that people said we always regret not cherishing things nearby but the things we had lost.I would like to write more but I feel unwell right now.I caught a cold.I should have wore more clothes. I feel sleepy now.Good night~ (153words)

2 comments:

  1. I hope that your homesickness passes. I also hope that the more you get used to Calgary you will feel less homesick. It is tough to leave your home and getting used to a new way of life.

    I hope that you got over your cold and that you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling less homesick since you wrote this blog post. I know when I lived in Japan, I felt homesick sometimes too. However, you are doing a great job learning English!!

    ReplyDelete