Friday, March 5, 2010

A Little Bit Superficial Thought

It is too hard for me to write something intersting.Everything is stable for me .Anyway,I let me tell you something about my country,because most of students would like to introduce themselves for their first blogger.
I come from Zhang Jia Gang,a small village in south-east China.But I grew up in Nanjing,a big city in China.I experienced huge changes there.The development of industry,transportation and living place more or less influenced this city.On the one hand,people have more opportunity to enter into job market.Everything turn out to be comfortable for people.It seems they are living in a superior life.However,this city has become crowded and polluted.People can't see the blue sky any more.Thus I was really amazed to see the pure blue sky again in Canada since I was a little child.On the other hand,people become distant.Less and less comunications between them.All their lives turn into the competitions in money.In my view,they earn their gratification,not money itself.
It seems that I still have lots of things to say,maybe I can save it and show them up next time.
(222words)

3 comments:

  1. Your story's same me but it's different.When I would like to see the blue sky, I can go to sea and waterfall because it's not far from the capital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some very interesting observations about your hometown. I guess one thing that we take for granted in Calgary is our blue sky. I guess I should appreciate it more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "However,this city has become crowded and polluted.People can't see the blue sky any more."

    I can not Imagine that, it is too hard live without see the blue sky.

    good luck,

    ReplyDelete